We value our customers at Samara Nilsson Makeup Artist and Boss Beauty Business, if you have any feedback on a product or service you have received, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your product is unsatisfactory, you can return most products within 7 days of your purchase, provided that:
1. You have valid proof of purchase (receipt or bank screen shot)
2. The product and packaging is in its original condition
3. The product is in re-saleable condition
4. The product has not been used or damaged
5. The product was not bought on sale
How to return your product
Please send an email to email@example.com and advise of your intention to apply for a refund, by putting REFUND in the subject header line. You will be advised of the next steps of our refund and exchange process by return email.
Care of Brushes
Please be sure to wash your brushes in the method outlined in the instructions sent to you with your products. Failing to follow these procedures may affect the life of your brushes.
Returning product by post
The customer is responsible for covering return postage fees. Samara Nilsson Makeup Artist or Boss Beauty Business is not responsible if items are lost in the post, for customer peace of mind, postage includes a tracking number.
Samara Nilsson Makeup Artist and Boss Beauty Business is not responsible if postage addresses are incorrectly filled out.
If on receipt of a change of mind return, if the product is not in resalable condition (i.e. brushes clearly used, original packaging ripped or damaged), we will be unable to provide you a return or exchange on this product. In this case, you do have the option to pay for tracked postage of the goods back to your address.
This is also the case if the product is not deemed faulty.
Makeup Workshop Cancellations
If you are unable to attend a workshop, you must provide notice, the following applies:
* Written notice received five days before the workshop – the full amount of funds paid will be put into credit for you to use on any other Samara Nilsson Makeup Artist or Boss Beauty Business product or service
* Written notice received between four days to 48 hours before the workshop – half the amount funds paid will be put into credit for you to use on any other Samara Nilsson Makeup Artist or Boss Beauty Business product or service. You can transfer your place into another name or sell your place to someone else if you cannot attend.
* Notice received within 48 hours of the workshop date – the deposit amount transferred into credit for you to use on any other Samara Nilsson Makeup Artist or Boss Beauty Business product or service. You can transfer your place into another name or sell your place to someone else if you cannot attend.
* If you do not attend a workshop without advising by email within 24 hours of the workshop date, you forfeit your place in the workshop and are not entitled to a credit.
Makeup Workshop Deposits
Whilst we understand that things out of your control can happen, deposits for all makeup workshops are non-refundable. However you are free to use the funds on another Samara Nilsson or Boss Beauty Business products or service.
We love feedback! Please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to provide us with some more information on how we can make our products and services better.